* READ THE RULES.
* FILL OUT THE APPLICATION.
* ANSWER THE QUESTION.
IF WE ACCEPT YOU, YOU WILL RECEIVE AN INVITATION TO JOIN. ANYONE WHO DOES NOT FOLLOW ALL THREE OF THESE STEPS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE WITHIN 48 HOURS, YOU WERE NOT ACCEPTED.
Step 1: Read the Community Rules
* This is a Robert Pattinson/Kristen Stewart shipping community. If you don't ship Rob/Kristen, don't join.
* If you bash Rob or Kristen in any way, we reserve the right to mock you forever and ever and ever. And we will.
* Keep your posts on topic. You can post whatever you want (articles, pictures, graphics, fanfic, etc), as long as it is in relation to Rob and/or Kristen or Edward and/or Bella.
* Be Active. We do periodic members sweeps. If you're not an active member, you'll be removed. (Unless, of course, you have a valid reason that you have discussed with the mods.)
* Act maturely. Fangirl all you want, just use common sense.
* Be respectful of others. If you disagree, stating your opinion is fine, but don't be rude about it. If you have a problem with a member, contact a mod.
* Disruptive or trolling behavior will NOT be tolerated and will get you banned.
* Use lj-cuts for images over 450 pixels wide and when posting articles or fanfiction.
* When posting graphics, post no more than four (4) teasers. Do not link to f-locked posts. Please tag your posts accordingly. Picspams, wallpapers, manipulations, fanmixes, etc are welcome. Just be sure your preview is under 450 pixels wide.
* Promotions are fine, as long as you contact a mod for permission prior to posting.
* Give credit where it's due. If you take something from here and post it elsewhere, give us credit. It works the other way around too. If you gank something from another community, make sure you let us know where it's from.
* No hotlinking! Be considerate and save pictures to your own server before posting.
* Tag your posts! It makes it easier for people to find what they're looking for. If you're not sure what to tag a post, just ask.
* For big events (i.e. Comic Con or movie premieres) one of the Mods will make a Master post.
* Love your Mods. We don't bite (hard), we do accept bribes
* Participate and have fun!
Step 2: Fill out the application
Step 3: Answer this question.
What happens if you bash?
SO YOU WERE REJECTED, BANNED, OR REMOVED.
Here's a list of reasons why you might have been rejected.
• You didn't follow the instructions above.
• Your journal is new or has fewer than 50 comments posted to it.
• Your account doesn't look active. You don't comment, you have no friends or communities added, etc.
• You don't look like a shipper. We're weeding out people who are just here to be troublemakers. So if we don't think you're genuine, you won't be accepted.
• Please note that the moderators reserve the right to terminate your membership if you turn out not to be who you claimed you were, or if you're taking things being discussed in this community and posting them elsewhere.
• You are a member of a community that we feel has ill intentions toward us.
Any questions or concerns should be directed to the PAGE-A-MOD post.